BatchMaster ERP Distribution Management
BatchMaster ERP built upon SAP Business One provides various supply chain related functions that contribute to the efficient distribution of one’s manufactured products.
KEY DISTRIBUTION FUNCTIONS
- Track order status and delivery schedules.
- Manage suppliers, transportation and logistics based upon distribution related criteria.
- Calculation of shipping costs associated with each shipment.
- Integration with shipping carriers provides real-time shipping rates, tracking information, and shipping label generation.
- Relevant shipping documents, including delivery notes, packing lists, and invoices, can be generated.
- Automated notifications to customers regarding the status of their shipments.
- Manage return processes, including generation of return documents, return shipping and financial and inventory updates.
- Alert notifications on shipping and delivery progress.
- Real-time reports and analytics to monitor and analyze logistics performance, such as shipping times and costs.
- Centralized storage and management of shipping-related documents for easy retrieval and reference.
A FEW DISTRIBUTION BENEFITS
Reduce Turnaround Times
Increase Order Fulfillment Performance
Easily Adapt To Changing Requirements
Quickly Scale Up Operations
Improve Customer Satisfaction
‘BEST OF BREED’ ERP SOLUTION
As a SAP OEM / VAR partner, BatchMaster has embedded our leading formula-based, process manufacturing modules within the SAP Business One architecture, extended its database structure and enhanced its utilities. Users have one login, use one user interface, and access one database. BatchMaster sells, implements, and supports our process manufacturing ERP solution without any SAP or 3rd party consultants.