Helping you improve our health and lengthen our lives
BatchMaster Software offers pharmaceutical manufacturing software solutions that will help your company streamline operations and bring your products to market, faster and more cost efficiently, while complying with ever more stringent FDA regulatory mandates.
Whether you private-label, co-pack or produce your own line of over the counter medications, brand prescription or generic drugs, our pharmaceutical manufacturing software supports your unique requirements in R&D, product development, production, quality, inventory, costing, FDA traceability, FDA compliance, planning, scheduling, and warehousing.
Document every step in your production processes to be compliant with today’s ever more stringent FDA regulatory mandates as well as follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMP). Electronically manage Master Batch Records (MBR) within our nutraceutical applications, tracking all product development, batch manufacturing and quality transactions associated to finished goods.
From a financial and liability perspective, our pharmaceutical ERP system supports organizations that are organized into multiple divisions or business entities, ranging from sales to marketing to manufacturer to distributor, where manufacturing and distribution may be managed by one or more outside contract manufacturers. Each business partner can manage their own process requirements (e.g. product development, production), and has the means to easily transfer ownership of products and share data amongst partners.
We can quickly and easily add our pharmaceutical manufacturing application to your existing financials, including QuickBooks, Sage 100 and 300, Microsoft Dynamics GP and SAP Business One. Or if you are looking to upgrade your current manufacturing and financial business applications, we offer an end to end ERP for Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences solution that gives you the adaptability, accountability, reliability, scalability and traceability functionality you need to rapidly and profitably grow your business.
What is BatchMaster Manufacturing for Pharmaceuticals?
Join us on this introductory webinar on June 20
to learn about the essential functions
supported by our pharmaceutical manufacturing software
Effectively Manage Your Plant Operations
Get more out of your pharmaceutical manufacturing system with time-saving tools and real-time actionable data across the following processes supported BatchMaster’s integrated pharmaceutical manufacturing application and end to end ERP for Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Tech and Life Sciences solution.
Add Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Software Capabilities To These Financials
Run an ERP System for the Pharmaceutical Industry
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical Inventory Management, Financials, Supply Chain, and CRM all on a single world class business platform
What Our Customers Say
Pharmaceutical Processing Software That Will Change the Way You Work
Take advantage of all the time-saving tools and real-time actionable data your staff needs to streamline pharmaceutical production.
- Track progress of samples
- Allow multiple developers to work on separate formula and packaging specs
- Dynamically adjust formulas to meet physical and cost target values
- Perform side by side comparison of specs
- Initiate multi-level approval workflows
- Dynamically adjust specs and yields based upon available inventory
- Reserve inventory for customer orders
- Auto link and schedule batch jobs
- Manage equipment and resource availability and capacities
- Auto generate lot numbers for intermediates and finished goods
- Execute production related tasks via mobile devices
- Automatically backflush inventory
- Establish QC and QA inspection, checklist, and special instruction libraries
- Mandate task acknowledgements and quality data collection
- Auto disposition any sub standard inventory
- Generate customized COA reports
- Manage deviation and non conformance situations
- Define fixed, tiered and variable labor costs within specifications
- Identify costs of consumables
- Run what if cost analysis
- Dynamically adjust recipes to meet cost target values
- Consolidate demand using MRP and MPS for discount bulk purchases
- Optimize resources utilization based upon MRP and MPS planning
- Analyze expected vs actuals
- Dynamically adjust formulas to meet physical and cost target values
- Generate master batch records and other compliant audit reports
- Generate bidirectional lot traceability reports
- Maintain full version control and audit history
- Auto assign lot numbers during receiving and production
- Track the variable characteristics of inventory
- View simultaneous dual units of measure
- Select the right inventory based upon expiry dates, certifications and status
- Reserve inventory for batch jobs
- Optimize inventory levels using automated planning and procurement
- Determine planning horizons and calendars
- Consider vendor delivery, order forecasts and planned production
- Prioritize customer orders
- Consolidate demand
- Link and schedule related batch order and runs
- Generate synchronized purchase orders
- Inbound receiving and putaway tasks
- Batch production functions and WIP inventory movements
- QC tests and special instruction tasks
- Outbound pick, pack and ship tasks
- Inventory adjustments, cycle counts and warehouse transfers
- Access real-time, accurate actionable data
- Employ drill down, role-based dashboards with graphical components
- Get quick data access using “favorite” shortcuts
- Customize industry inquiries and reports, as well as run ad-hoc queries
Cloud Deployment Available
Large scale to small business manufacturers can take advantage of our “private cloud” pharma ERP solution with monthly subscription programs
A 6 page brochure addressing the challenges and requirements of pharmaceutical manufacturers, and the features and benefits of BatchMaster ERP for Pharmaceuticals.
A 2 page data sheet describing key functions used in formulation, production, quality and other processes that are critical in pharmaceutical production.
Speed Product Development
See the pharmaceutical development software features you need to quickly create formulas and finished goods and move them from R&D into production.
Learn how our pharmaceutical production software can quickly and easily streamline and scale up your operations and better manage your inventory.
Comprehensive QC & QA
Discover the quality control & quality assurance software features that can ensure the continuous flow of high quality products as you scale up production.
A vendor’s software application is NOT validated by the FDA.
FDA Guidance toward Validation Is NOT Prescriptive – FDA regulations say what you should do, not how to do it.
FDA Validation CAN NOT be conducted by your software vendor.
FDA Validation is a very document intensive process. Test scripts must be developed, tested and documented that support your company’s specific operations.
FDA Validation Testing is very time consuming.
Your software application must be stable and be properly maintained during the FDA validation process.
FDA Validation is a very document intensive process. Test scripts must be developed, tested and documented that specifically support your company’s specific operations using your software application.
Looking for a FDA Validation Service Provider?
Batchmaster Software partners with leading Validation Agencies, such as the GMP Validation Center, to provide our FDA-regulated customers with a full range of validation services.
How Can We Help You?
Want to know more about our software for pharmaceutical companies?
Like to hear about our end to end ERP for pharmaceuticals solution?
Have concerns about integrating our pharmaceutical manufacturing application to your current business system?
Looking for a demonstration?
Do you need a budgetary estimate?
Whether you are kicking off a software vendor selection process or simply researching software applications, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your project with you.