Opcenter APS – Advanced Planning and Scheduling Software
- Meet shorter lead times
- Maximize the usage of labor and equipment resources along the production lines
- Respond to real-time events, such as inventory shortages and equipment failures
Schedule activities down to the granular level based upon real-time actionable data
Employ complex algorithms and unique sequencing rules for each batch job
Adjust schedules based upon ‘What If Scenarios’
Take advantage of Gantt chart visualization features
SAMPLE OF SCHEDULING FUNCTIONS
- Optimize schedules based upon business rules (date priority, setup optimization, group by attributes, reduce bottlenecks).
- Consider restrictions (e.g. machine, labor, tooling, setup times).
- React to real time downtime, shift changes, material shortages, and changes to sales order delivery dates.
- Machines: Consider capacity and availability per machine, schedule and plan based on your actual productive force.
- Labor: Consider what activities, time and resources are needed to fulfill each production order.
- Capacity: Consider the work capacity on your production floor (number of available workers and skill level).
- Demand requirements (customer needs): Consult historical data on the demand of each client, plan and schedule based on the needs of your clients.
OPCENTER APS BENEFITS
- Better utilizing equipment and labor resources.
- Providing faster what-if scenario modeling.
- Reducing equipment setup and changeovers.
- Reducing inventory levels and work-in-progress.
- Offering full visibility to batch job constraints and progress.