As a startup company, QuickBooks is a great business solution to manage your business needs. But if you are a process manufacturer, you find out rather quickly QuickBooks does not support your industry specific, process manufacturing operations.
And if your company is quickly growing, you may find yourself in a dilemma. Whether to continue to run our industry specific BatchMaster Manufacturing application with your existing QuickBooks application OR upgrade to our ERP solution that supports financials, sales, purchasing, supply chain, customer service plus process manufacturing?
Here’s a few reasons why our customers have replaced their QuickBooks application:
- Increased user count (30+), customer and vendor transactional processing is slowing down system performance
- IT staff wants to manage a single system with a single user login, menu and database
- Accounting staff needs financial segmentation, payroll and banking capabilities
- Supply Chain staff needs to support multiple distribution models
- IT staff is challenged to integrate additional 3rd party applications
- Sales and Customer Service teams need tightly coupled CRM capabilities
- Front end users are asking for their own personalized dashboards, BI tools and customizable reports
- IT staff wants a more configurable system to meet new business models requiring multiple entities, globalization / localization, industry certifications
- Marketing staff wants marketing automation capabilities to reach suppliers, customers and partners
- Compliance team requires the software to meet GAAP, SOX and other GMP requirements and practices
Our professional services are upgrading QuickBooks customers on a regular basis. The migration and conversation of your QuickBooks data is a quick and simple process when following our proven project guidelines and employing our configuration utilities.
Click here to learn about our end to end ERP solution, or contact us today to get in touch with a solution consultant.
Tags: ERP selection