Quickly develop, analyze and approve your packaging BOMs
Packaging manages the packaging specifications of assemblies and containers of your finished goods, including raw materials, QC tests, special manufacturing instructions and costs.
Your production staff will associate your packaging BOMs to a recipe or formula to produce one or more finished goods. Note that recipes or formulas for intermediates and finished goods are managed in a separate Formulation module.
Process manufacturing features that will change the way you work
Packaging reduces your time spent on tedious, error-prone manual calculations in developing, analyzing and approving bills of material.
- Manage multilevel assembly and container specs
- Leverage true inventory costs within packaging specs
- Define fixed and variable labor costs, including consumable costs
- Embed QC test and special manufacturing instructions in packaging specs
- Analyze and compare BOMs
- Manage multiple packaging specs
- Employ workflow approval processes