Better planning ensures you can meet your customer commitments
Material Requirements Planning (MRP) optimizes your procurement of raw materials, allowing you to maintain optimum inventory levels while minimizing carrying costs. MRP gives planners a detailed, consolidated view of supply and demand. Once a production plan is firmed up, MRP can be used to create purchase orders based upon demand from firm planned MPS orders, open production batches, sales orders and forecasts.
Planners have a calendar view of planned orders with drill down, analysis, grouping and rescheduling capabilities. Through planning dashboards, planners can create a relation between demand and supply and determine why and when an item is required.
Process manufacturing features that will change the way you work
MRP creates the optimal number of purchase orders required to meet current and forecasted production jobs, so that you can meet your customer service promises, in terms of perfect orders and delivery dates.
- Easily create purchase orders based on demand
- Employ the Visual Workbench to view procurement orders by item, warehouse, and vendor
- Schedule Intermediate batches required to meet MPS production
- Run MRP by Warehouse, or by an item or a range of items across warehouses
- Extensive reporting, including expedite reports, to manage the entire procurement function