BatchMaster Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics GP (BMM GP) is a set of proven
software modules that are embedded within the Microsoft Dynamics GP framework. This
manufacturing solution streamlines and offers full visibility across your Sample,
Lab, Formulation, Production, Costing, Quality, Compliance, Planning and Scheduling
processes. In addition, many of your inventory, manufacturing and distribution processes
can be executed via BatchMaster Mobile transactions.
As an embedded solution, BatchMaster Manufacturing offers GP users the following
advantages in terms of usability and productivity:
- A single login – Log into BatchMaster Manufacturing using your GP login.
- A single user interface – Select BatchMaster transactions from within your familiar
GP menu structure.
- A single system database – Update GP system records in real-time, improve system
performance and eliminate redundant data entry.
With access to BatchMaster Manufacturing data, you can make faster and smarter decisions
using existing GP features, such as
- Managing your tasks via your own personalized Navigation Lists
- Using 'Smart Lists' to quickly and easily report on all aspects of your business
- Viewing a broader range of KPI’s from your own personalized 'Home Pages' using SQL
Server Reporting Services
- Employing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server to perform advanced searches, business
intelligence analysis and workflow approvals
- Accessing real time BatchMaster Manufacturing data from within Microsoft Dynamics
GP processes without the need to run upload scripts.
- Enhancing existing and developing new GP company reports.
BatchMaster Software provides design, implementation and support services for both
Microsoft Dynamics GP and BatchMaster Manufacturing applications. If you are seeking
a local GP consulting firm, BatchMaster Software maintains a network of national
and regional GP VARs from which you can elect to work with.
One unique feature of BatchMaster Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics GP is that
one’s typical Bill-of-Materials is split up between a Formula and a Finished Goods
Packaging specification. Now you can aggregate demand and execute a single batch
job for a formula that can satisfy multiple finished goods of different sizes, packaging
and label requirements.
To learn more about our manufacturing capabilities, click on the following:
Seeking a complete financial and manufacturing solution running on the Microsoft
Dynamics GP platform?
Microsoft Dynamics GP and BatchMaster Manufacturing applications are both sold and
implemented by BatchMaster Software’s GP Practice team as an on-premise or in a
private cloud solution. And as a Microsoft Dynamics GP Gold Partner, BatchMaster
Software is committed to the continually improvement of the BatchMaster Manufacturing
solution to ensure it is compatible with future Microsoft Dynamics GP releases.
Top Ten Reasons to Partner
with BatchMaster Software
A Guide for Businesses Outgrowing QuickBooks
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
Madison Chemicals Case Study