BatchMaster Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics GP (BMM GP) is a set of proven software modules that are embedded within the Microsoft Dynamics GP framework. This manufacturing solution streamlines and offers full visibility across your Sample, Lab, Formulation, Production, Costing, Quality, Compliance, Planning and Scheduling processes. In addition, many of your inventory, manufacturing and distribution processes can be executed via BatchMaster Mobile transactions.
As an embedded solution, BatchMaster Manufacturing offers GP users the following advantages in terms of usability and productivity:
- A single login – Log into BatchMaster Manufacturing using your GP login.
- A single user interface – Select BatchMaster transactions from within your familiar GP menu structure.
- A single system database – Update GP system records in real-time, improve system performance and eliminate redundant data entry.
With access to BatchMaster Manufacturing data, you can make faster and smarter decisions using existing GP features, such as
- Managing your tasks via your own personalized Navigation Lists
- Using 'Smart Lists' to quickly and easily report on all aspects of your business
- Viewing a broader range of KPI’s from your own personalized 'Home Pages' using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Employing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server to perform advanced searches, business intelligence analysis and workflow approvals
- Accessing real time BatchMaster Manufacturing data from within Microsoft Dynamics GP processes without the need to run upload scripts.
- Enhancing existing and developing new GP company reports.
BatchMaster Software provides design, implementation and support services for both Microsoft Dynamics GP and BatchMaster Manufacturing applications. If you are seeking a local GP consulting firm, BatchMaster Software maintains a network of national and regional GP VARs from which you can elect to work with.
One unique feature of BatchMaster Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics GP is that one’s typical Bill-of-Materials is split up between a Formula and a Finished Goods Packaging specification. Now you can aggregate demand and execute a single batch job for a formula that can satisfy multiple finished goods of different sizes, packaging and label requirements.
To learn more about our manufacturing capabilities, click on the following:
Seeking a complete financial and manufacturing solution running on the Microsoft Dynamics GP platform?
Microsoft Dynamics GP and BatchMaster Manufacturing applications are both sold and implemented by BatchMaster Software’s GP Practice team as an on-premise or in a private cloud solution. And as a Microsoft Dynamics GP Gold Partner, BatchMaster Software is committed to the continually improvement of the BatchMaster Manufacturing solution to ensure it is compatible with future Microsoft Dynamics GP releases.
Top Ten Reasons to Partner
with BatchMaster Software
A Guide for Businesses Outgrowing QuickBooks
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013
Madison Chemicals Case Study