Helping You Bring Healthy and Tasty Foods to Our Tables
Whether you private-label, co-pack or produce your own line of fresh, frozen or prepared food products, BatchMaster ERP for Food supports your unique manufacturing requirements in product development, production, quality, costing, and compliance, while supporting all of your sales, accounting, warehousing and distribution needs. As a pre-configured solution, BatchMaster ERP for Food offers you the adaptability, accountability, reliability, scalability and traceability – all the abilities you need to rapidly and profitably grow your business.
What Our Customers Say
Process Manufacturing Features That Will Change the Way You Work
Food specific software with all the time-saving tools and real-time actionable data you need.
- Track progress of samples
- Allow multiple developers to work on separate recipe and packaging specs
- Employ USDA and Genesis nutritional information
- Dynamically adjust recipes to meet nutritional, physical and cost target values
- Perform side by side comparison of specs
- Initiate multi-level approval workflows
- Generate FDA nutritional and ingredient labels
- Dynamically adjust specs and yields based upon available inventory
- Reserve inventory for customer orders
- Auto link and schedule batch jobs
- Manage equipment and resource availability and capacities
- Auto generate lot numbers for intermediates and finished goods
- Execute production related tasks via mobile devices
- Automatically backflush inventory
- Establish QC and QA inspection, checklist, and special instruction libraries
- Mandate task acknowledgements and quality data collection
- Auto disposition any sub standard inventory
- Generate customized COA reports
- Manage deviation and non conformance situations
- Define fixed, tiered and variable labor costs within specifications
- Identify costs of consumables
- Run what if cost analysis
- Dynamically adjust recipes to meet cost target values
- Consolidate demand using MRP and MPS for discount bulk purchases
- Optimize resources utilization based upon MRP and MPS planning
- Analyze expected vs actuals
- Dynamically adjust recipes to meet label claims
- Generate FDA approved nutritional fact panels
- Generate bidirectional lot traceability reports
- Maintain full version control and audit history
- Auto assign lot numbers during receiving and production
- Track the variable characteristics of inventory
- View simultaneous dual units of measure
- Select the right inventory based upon expiry dates, certifications and status
- Reserve inventory for batch jobs
- Optimize inventory levels using automated planning and procurement
- Determine planning horizons and calendars
- Consider vendor delivery, order forecasts and planned production
- Prioritize customer orders
- Consolidate demand
- Link and schedule related batch order and runs
- Generate synchronized purchase orders
- Inbound receiving and putaway tasks
- Batch production functions and WIP inventory movements
- QC tests and special instruction tasks
- Outbound pick, pack and ship tasks
- Inventory adjustments, cycle counts and warehouse transfers
- Access real-time, accurate actionable data
- Employ drill down, role-based dashboards with graphical components
- Get quick data access using “favorite” shortcuts
- Customize industry inquiries and reports, as well as run ad-hoc queries
How to Ensure Quality while Scaling Up Production in the Food Industry
Our complimentary addresses the “essential” quality software capabilities you need to ensure the continued production of high quality products as your company scales up its manufacturing operations
Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
A 6 page brochure addressing the challenges and requirements of food manufacturers, and the features and benefits of BatchMaster ERP for Food.
A 2 page data sheet describing key functions used in formulation, production, quality and other processes that are critical in food production.
Speed Product Development
Discover the key software features you need to quickly move your concept from the laboratory into production, while ensuring label claims, tracking communications and managing multiple recipe versions.
Quickly Scale Up Production
Learn how production job planning, scheduling and execution features can streamline and quickly scale up your manufacturing operations in order to meet increased demand for your products.
Ensure Quality & Compliance
Discover the essential software capabilities you need to ensure your high quality standards and today’s ever more stringent regulatory mandates are being met.
Complimentary Software Assessment
Wondering how your current software ranks?
Identify the functional gaps between your existing system and today’s leading ERP business systems. Understand the benefits of any missing or below par functions then leverage this information to build your business case for a system upgrade or replacement.